Education Law Firm
As a firm of solicitors we have 24 offices from which we are able to provide assistance with all matters relating to Education law.
Our team of lawyers are all highly experienced, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable. As a firm the HCB Group can provide a national service courtesy of both the existing network and our ability to work remotely on behalf of our clients.
As such we can provide support with the following areas of Education Law;
- Appealing your child’s exclusion from school
- Arranging an alternative placement
- Challenging both schools and local authorities
- Disputing a SEN or EHC plan
- Disputing funding decisions
- Organising a disability discrimination claim
- Gaining admission to a school after being denied a place
If you are unsure as to whether your child has special educational needs and is receiving the appropriate support, then you should seek legal advice. Our specialist SEN Solicitors have significant experience in the provision of special educational needs and are able to assist our clients throughout England and Wales.
Additionally we can also provide assistance to schools and those within education who require assistance defending claims, are facing regulatory investigations, or otherwise facing legal action.
To speak to a member of our Education Law team please call the firm on 0333 202 7175 and we will talk through how we can be of assistance.