Education Law Solicitors

Everything you face, we face with you

HCB SEN Solicitors

Education Solicitors

With a team of seasoned lawyers our education solicitors are experienced, helpful and extremely knowledgeable. We provide a national service and will help with education matters that arise from a range of issues, such as;

  • Ability to understand
  • Alleged cheating
  • Behaviour
  • Concentration levels
  • Hearing or visual impairment
  • Physical ability
  • Reading and writing
  • Social skills

It may be that raising your education concerns with the education provider will resolve matters without recourse to a solicitor, but there are instances where legal advice can be both invaluable and necessary.

Such a process can lead to a Special Education Needs process (SEN) where an individual takes responsibility for planning and monitoring the additional support a young person or child.

Parents and guardians should be involved in discussions about planning SEN support for their child or young person. You should be updated a minimum of three times a year on the support that is being provided, by whom, and how the progress will be monitored and evaluated.

If you are unsure as to whether your child has special educational needs and is receiving the appropriate support, then you should seek legal advice. Our ’s specialist Education Law solicitors have significant experience in the provision of special educational needs advice.

As an education department we have had successful appeals, via tribunal, which have helped our clients overturn initial decisions made by the local authority. We are experts at giving SEN legal advice to parents.

It might not be your first thought to engage a solicitor to deal with an education related matter but there are circumstances where an experienced professional can provide options, solutions and recommendations derived from their understanding of the politics involved in gaining access to education funding.

In the first instance please call our specialist education solicitors on 0333 202 7175 or email and we will both provide our initial advice as well as outline a future course of action.