Free SEN Legal Advice
If you are facing an issue with respect to an education matter and require, in the first instance, free SEN legal advice we will be happy to assist.
Our role is to understand the situation and help as required. In general the UK’s SEN support system works well but there are instances where the system does not provide the levels of support individuals might legitimately expect.
In these situations you may wish to challenge a Local Authority’s decision and at that point it may become necessary to appoint a SEN solicitor who can provide the relevant legal advice.
As an overview we can help with the following SEN areas;
- If a local authority is failing to recognise the SEN needs of your child
- If there’s been disability discrimination
- If there’s issues accessing transport
- If there’s been a problem gaining access to a Home Education package
- If you need statutory funding
- If you wish to challenge an EHC
If you are living with a child with SEN needs we understand the additional pressures affecting your life and our role is to provide the support and advice you’ll need to gain the best outcome for your child.
As specialist SEN solicitors we understand the law inside and out and we are on hand to provide the support and advice you may need at this time.
In the first instance please call one of our specialist SEN team on 0333 202 7175.