Acting Head of Department Private Client, Cardiff
Areas of Expertise – wills and probate
- Acting for Executors and Administrators in obtaining Grants of probate and administering the Estate including low or high value estates, business assets, foreign assets, UK and non UK citizens whether there is a will or the Testator died intestate.
- Advising and drafting wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Experienced at advising on international assets and Islamic wills.
- Advising and acting for parties in claims against the Estate according to the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Acting for Beneficiaries making a claim against the Executor.
- Drafting Declarations of Trust.
Education and Qualifications:
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2008
- 2:1 LLB Law Degree from Cardiff University and Legal Practice Course with Distinction from Cardiff University
Background and Experience:
- Experience at leading Cardiff Law Firms Geldards, Dolmans, M&M Solicitors and Eversheds
- Solicitors for the Elderly
- Dementia Friend with Alzheimer’s Society
- July 2023
With a mixed background of private client and litigation experience including being the Director of an arts business, Hannah is an experienced Head of Department who has worked with clients in the UK and worldwide to protect their legacy by creating a valid UK will and/or dealing with worldwide assets.
Hannah has co founded Spotlight, networking for women in the Cardiff area and also co founded the Flourish network, a group of professional businesses that have the interests of the vulnerable client at the forefront. Hannah seeks to provide a specialist and friendly service to every client, with a focus on mediation where contentious issues arise.
With her musical theatre experience, Hannah is inspired by the words of the Hamilton musical “Legacy is planting seeds in a garden you never get to see”. She seeks to assist families through what can be a painful and distressing period to enable peace of mind and to leave a lasting legacy for future generations.