Paralegal (HCB Widdows Mason Ltd)
02920 545 151
Areas of expertise – Education Law
- Primarily Special Educational Needs / Additional learning Needs
- Assisting with EHCPs and securing additional support for young people with SEN.
- Assisting with Appeals and lead up to Tribunal Hearings.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Swansea University
- Legal Practice Course & Masters in Law, Swansea University
Background and Experience
- Background in Civili Litigation
Studied Law as an undergraduate at Swansea University before moving on to complete the Legal Practice Course alongside a masters in Advanced Legal Drafting at Swansea University. Passionate about helping families and children through the complex field of Education Law to deliver an outcome that they desire and deserve.
- Education Paralegal – HCB Solicitors
Personal Injury Litigator – Admiral Law
Financial Services, Disputes and Investigations Paralegal – Eversheds Sutherland LLP
- Fluent in Welsh