Education Law Solicitors

Everything you face, we face with you

HCB SEN Advice

SEN Advice

With 25 offices throughout England and Wales we are able to provide Education and SEN Advice to those in need of education law support.

Our SEN solicitors are experienced, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. It is not necessary to visit our education teams as we can provide both a face to face service as well as offer support via phone, post and email. Hence if your child requires support with the following areas of education law we can help;

  • Ability to comprehend
  • Behaviour
  • Concentration levels
  • Hearing or other impairment
  • Physical ability
  • Reading and writing
  • Social skills

As you may well know the SEN process (Special Education Needs) involves an individual who takes responsibility for planning and monitoring the additional support a young person or child requires.

Parents and guardians should be involved in discussions about planning matters and those involved should be updated a minimum of three times a year on the support that’s being provided to the child. The report should include the name of the personnel involved and how progress will be monitored and evaluated.

In the event you are uncertain as to whether your child has special educational needs (SEN) it is worth seeking legal advice as a mechanism to both understand the process and confirm what options are available in the event you feel the SEN assistance is insufficient.

Fortunately our specialist Education Law Solicitors have significant experience in the provision of SEN Advice and we will be happy to provide the support you’ll need.

Should you wish to speak to one of our experienced SEN solicitors please call our team via 0333 202 7175 or alternatively please complete the online form and we’ll contact you.