Education Law Solicitors

Everything you face, we face with you

HCB SEN Advice

SEN Advice

Our SEN Solicitors (Special Education Needs) are experts in all areas of education law.

We are able to provide SEN advice in a helpful, inciteful, and pragmatic manner that allows our clients to proceed with whichever course of action we believe will provide the best possible outcome.

There is no need to visit the HCB Group’s various offices as we can provide advice over the phone, by email and in writing. We can offer Skype and Zoom calls in order to provide a face to face conversation.

If you require advice and support from a specialist education lawyer we can provide assistance with;

  • Ability to comprehend
  • Behaviour
  • Concentration levels
  • Hearing or other impairments
  • Physical abilities
  • Reading and writing
  • Social skills

The SEN process (Special Education Needs) involves an individual who takes responsibility for planning and monitoring the additional support a young person or child may require.

Parents and guardians should be involved in discussions about planning SEN support for children and young people. Those involved should be updated a minimum of three times a year on the support that is being provided to the child in question. The report should include the name of the personnel involved and how progress will be monitored and evaluated.

If there is a question as to whether your child has special educational needs (SEN) you should seek legal advice. Fortunately our specialist Education Law Solicitors have significant experience in the provision of this advice.

As specialist education solicitors we have been in involved in appeals, tribunals, and have helped families overturn initial decisions made by the local authority.

In the first instance you may not necessarily think to engage a solicitor to deal with an education related matter but there are circumstances where an experienced professional can provide options, solutions, and recommendations.

To get initial SEN advice please call 0333 202 7175 or, alternatively, complete the online form and we’ll contact you.