Education Law Solicitors

Everything you face, we face with you

HCB SEN Solicitors

SEN Solicitors

As specialist SEN Solicitors (special education needs) our role is to understand the situation you find yourself in and help as required. In general the UK’s SEN support system works well but there are instances where the system does not provide the levels of support expected.

In these situations you may wish to challenge the Local Authority’s decisions and processes and it becomes important to select an experienced SEN solicitor to fight your corner.

We can help with the following SEN areas;

  • If a local authority is failing to recognise the SEN needs of your child
  • If there’s been disability discrimination
  • If there’s problems accessing transport
  • If there’s difficulties gaining access to a Home Education package
  • If you need statutory funding for independent school placements
  • If you wish to challenge an EHC
  • If you need to switch a Statement of Special Education Needs over to an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC).

If you are living with a child with SEN needs we understand the additional pressures affecting your life and our role is to provide the support and advice you’ll need to gain the best outcome for your child.

As specialist SEN solicitors we understand the law inside an out and will be happy to help.

To speak to one of our specialist education solicitors please call our team on 0333 202 7175.