Education Law Solicitors

Everything you face, we face with you

University Appeal Solicitors

University Appeal Solicitors

We have represented myriad students who have brought legal claims against poor supervision, an a range of matters, at both degree and Ph.D level.

In situations where issues have not been resolvable we can bring complaints to the Independent Adjudicator. As such we can provide support for students with matters that include;

  • Complaints against staff
  • Course work
  • Exclusion from University
  • Fitness to practice
  • PhD supervision
  • Plagiarism

In the first instance we can advise students via the internal university complaints procedure and then we can escalate matters to the Office of the Independent Adjudicator (OIA). The OIA can recommend various courses of action to the university concerned.

There is a contract that exists between the university and each student and in situations where complaints can not be resolved in a manner that is acceptable we can provide advice with regard to Breach of Contract.

At the point you find yourself in the awkward situation of needing legal advice it makes sense to speak to a specialist. It may be the case that your first thought might not to be engage a law firm, but in some situations that can become the way forward. A specialist lawyer can provide you with options, solutions, and recommendations.

It may be the case that the system has let you down and you may feel that speaking to a specialist is the way forward. If this is the case please call 0333 202 7175 and we will do our best to help.